Dealer agrees to provide end-user warranty service pursuant to the
terms of the End-User Warranty in accordance with the following terms
for a period of up to one year from the date of shipment.
- All End User Warranty service will be conducted at the SIMREX
factory only unless agreed to in writing by both Dealer and SIMREX
- Dealer must obtain from SIMREX, an authorized RMA (Return Material
Authorization) Number before shipment of unit to SIMREX Corporation
for any reason. Online RMA form is available
- Returned part or unit must be returned in the original carton
or in a package format acceptable to SIMREX and must include
proof and date of purchase plus a description of the fault and
must be shipped prepaid.
- Upon receipt of defective part or unit, SIMREX will attempt
to repair and ship customer's unit within 5-10 working days.
- Product will be shipped prepaid to Dealer.
- The foregoing warranty shall not apply to products if any
factory-sealed enclosure has been opened or shows evidence of an
attempt to be opened, or to products with defects resulting from
improper or inadequate maintenance by the buyer, unauthorized modification
or misuse, operation outside of the environmental specifications
for the product or improper site preparation or maintenance. Systems
must be protected from electrical brownouts and surges or warranty
shall be null and void.
- On-site services for troubleshooting are billed at an hourly
rate, plus expenses, unless otherwise agree.
For additional information please Contact Us .