SIMSYNC: Traffic Controller Time/Date Synchronization/Coordination
- GPS based time/date synchronization of traffic controllers
- Provides synchronization even if GPS signals are blocked temporarily
- Contact closure synchronization pulse with variable pulse width
- Controller specific RS232 message protocol for Eagle, Econolite,
- Standardized RS232 controller messages AB3418, NTCIP, GPRMC
- IRIG time code version available for other applications
- Contact closure for mechanical controllers
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- 9-24VDC input voltage
- Vandal resistant GPS antenna
Specifications (pdf 66k)
Manual (pdf 388k)
SIMSYNC-RMC: Traffic Controller Time/Date
- Standalone GPS for newer controllers that support GPRMC GPS
- Lower cost than full controller based Simsync.
- Same tamperproof hardened antenna as the full Simsync.
- AC or DC powered version available. (DC Shown)
- Controller specific cable provided.
- 9-30VDC input voltage
Specifications (pdf 65k)
DATAMOVER SS: Spread Spectrum Technology
- 16 bits of DIO (expandable for additional digital or analog
- 20 MHz controller that can be programmed with "smarts"
- 2 + serial ports for user application.
- Serial ports for configuration and Flash upgrade.
- Available with or without internal Spread Spectrum radio.
- Internal relay option.
- GPS interface capability for timing or positioning applications.
SS-IO Specifications (pdf 83k)
(ATC, ATSC or 2070
Compatible with all ATC, ATSC and 2070 traffic controllers
that have an H1 card slot.
The H1 card is normally used for hosting a 6A or 7A card (serial
or FSK modem).
- ZERO FOOT PRINT. Installs directly into controller communications
- No external power supply required
- Electrically isolated from Chassis ground
- Electrically isolated coaxial RF connector for radio antenna
- An electrically isolated serial port is avaialable to be port
shared with the radio
- Second serial port has configurable routing for port sharing
- Available 900 MHz or 2400 MHz.
2070-TA Specifications (pdf 72k)
- DataMover 2070-TA Installation & Operations
Guide (available upon request)
DATAMOVER 170TM & 170T
DATAMOVER DETECTOR RACK (DRM)
FIRE PREEMPTION SYSTEM
- Firehouse based wireless solution
- Preempt 1 to 5 Routes
- 1 to 5 intersections per route.
- Select Route with button.
- Green ACK LED if preempt is accepted by intersection.
- Yellow link valid LEDs indicates health of nodes.
- Indoor antenna possible for firehouse.
- 900 or 2400 MHz unlicensed, secure.
- Galvanic isolation from intersection
- 25% to 35% of the cost of truck based solutions.
- 1 to 4 hours typical install.
Pre-Empt Specifications (161k)