SIMSYNC: Traffic Controller Time/Date Synchronization/Coordination
- GPS based time/date synchronization of traffic controllers
- Provides synchronization even if GPS signals are blocked temporarily
- Contact closure synchronization pulse with variable pulse width
- Controller specific RS232 message protocol for Eagle, Econolite,
- Standardized RS232 controller messages AB3418, NTCIP, GPRMC
- IRIG time code version available for other applications
- Contact closure for mechanical controllers
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- 9-24VDC input voltage
- Vandal resistant GPS antenna
Specifications (pdf 66k)
Manual (pdf 388k)
SIMSYNC-RMC: Traffic Controller Time/Date Synchronization/Coordination
- Standalone GPS for newer controllers that support GPRMC GPS
- Lower cost than full controller based Simsync.
- Same tamperproof hardened antenna as the full Simsync.
- AC or DC powered version available. (DC Shown)
- Controller specific cable provided.
- 9-30VDC input voltage
Specifications (pdf 65k)
(ATC, ATSC or 2070 controller compatible)
Compatible with all ATC, ATSC and 2070 traffic controllers
that have an H1 card slot.
The H1 card is normally used for hosting a 6A or 7A card (serial
or FSK modem).
- ZERO FOOT PRINT. Installs directly into controller communications
- No external power supply required
- Electrically isolated from Chassis ground
- Electrically isolated coaxial RF connector for radio antenna
- An electrically isolated serial port is avaialable to be port
shared with the radio
- Second serial port has configurable routing for port sharing
- Available 900 MHz or 2400 MHz.
2070-TA Specifications (pdf 72k)
- DataMover 2070-TA Installation & Operations
Guide (available upon request)
DATAMOVER 170TM & 170T
DATAMOVER DETECTOR RACK (DRM)
DATAMOVER SS: Spread Spectrum Technology
- 16 bits of DIO (expandable for additional digital or analog
- 20 MHz controller that can be programmed with "smarts"
- 2 + serial ports for user application.
- Serial ports for configuration and Flash upgrade.
- Available with or without internal Spread Spectrum radio.
- Internal relay option.
- GPS interface capability for timing or positioning applications.
SS-IO Specifications (pdf 83k)
FIRE PREEMPTION SYSTEM
- Firehouse based wireless solution
- Preempt 1 to 5 Routes
- 1 to 5 intersections per route.
- Select Route with button.
- Green ACK LED if preempt is accepted by intersection.
- Yellow link valid LEDs indicates health of nodes.
- Indoor antenna possible for firehouse.
- 900 or 2400 MHz unlicensed, secure.
- Galvanic isolation from intersection
- 25% to 35% of the cost of truck based solutions.
- 1 to 4 hours typical install.
Pre-Empt Specifications (161k)